The 2024 Miami International Boat Show comes this year ready to showcase premium new and brokerage yachts manufactured by the world's leading boat builders. Once again, InterMarine Boats promises to continue their participation with an incredible line up from manufacturers such as Prestige Yachts, Jeanneau Powerboats, Chaparral, Bayliner, Four Winns, Wellcraft, Harris and Nuova Jolly.
Here are some details which should help you maneuver around the show and to our exhibits.
2024 MIAMI INTL BOAT SHOW DATES
From February 14 to February 18, 2024
BOAT SHOW HOURS:
Come and discover all the new boats that we will have for you.
Feb. 14th | 10 AM - 6 PM
Feb. 15th | 10 AM - 6 PM
Feb. 16th | 10 AM - 7 PM
Feb. 17th | 10 AM - 7 PM
Feb. 18th | 10 AM - 5 PM
Make an appointment TODAY with any of our sales representative for a private showing.
This year InterMarine has a selection of outstanding models from renowned manufacturers, guaranteed to satisfy the tastes of even the most demanding boat enthusiasts.
Here is a list of the models that we will be exhibiting at this year's Miami Intl Boat Show:
FOUR WINNS DISPLAY
JEANNEAU WATER DISPLAY
PRESTIGE YACHT WATER DISPLAY
HARRIS BOATS DISPLAY
NUOVA JOLLY DISPLAY
BOAT SHOW MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
For 2024 there are six locations to check out a variety of boats starting with small runabouts to large mega-yachts.
InterMarine has set up beautiful and comfortable exhibits at two locations, the Miami Beach Convention Center, and a in-water exhibition at One Herald Plaza.
Check the Map to show locations here
You will not have any problem to move from one location to another.
The Discover Boating - Miami Intl Boat Show organization has designated multiple ways to move from Miami Beach to Downtown Miami, and some of them for free while you enjoy the beautiful view of our sunny city.
Shuttles are complimentary and begin and end one hour before/after show times. Here are some of the routes. But you can check the map here for more information.
· Blue Route: Marlins Stadium Shuttle -> Miami Beach Convention Center / Pride Park (loop)
· Red Route: Brightline Shuttle -> Herald Plaza & Miami Beach Convention Center/Pride Park (loop)
· Green Route: Miami-Dade Arena Shuttle -> Herald Plaza, Venetian Marina & Museum Park Marina (loop)
· Yellow Route: Herald Plaza Shuttle -> Venetian Marina, Museum Park & Convention Center / Pride Park (loop)
· Brown Route: Maurice Gibb Park Shuttle -> Miami Beach Convention Center / Pride Park (loop)
Avoid traffic by taking a water taxi.
Tickets are $10.00 per day per person and are date specific. Water Taxi's Miami Boat Show Routes will begin an hour before and an hour after the show ends. Show attendees can board the water taxi in the following locations:
• Venetian Marina - Herald Plaza - Museum Park Marina/FEC Docks (loop)
• Convention Center - Herald Plaza - Maurice Gibb Park - Museum Park Marina/FEC Docks (loop)
• Herald Plaza - SuperYacht Miami at Yacht Haven Grande Miami
There is no box office onsite at the show. Please purchase your digital tickets in advance.
Enjoy a one-day, two-day or prime time preview access.
Buy tickets here!