My Adriatic Escape represents a rare opportunity to acquire a handsome, timelles design with the renowned Burger build pedigre. The spacious interior accomodates up to 10 guests and 3 crew, with multiple living and entertainment areas. She was rebuilt and refited in 2018/2019, both inside and outside and has been since kept in top working order. The interior has been redesigned and refited accordingly, equipped with new furniture and equipment, lighting, new ceiling, wall and floor covering included. The hull, deck and top have been repainted with new awllgrip paint. Swim platform has been extended in full width by additional 2 ft in 2018/2019. Jacuzzi is installed in 2021 on the bow. New Air Condition ( Dometic, inverter) has been installed in 2021. New Wi-Fi implemented in 2019. She is regularly inspected by Croatian Boat Registry and meets all requirements, and holds all required certificates. In December 2021 latest Certificate of Croatian Boat Registry was obtained. She is truly special yacht offering great value to her owner and guests for a long time ahead.
Overview of Recent Works
The following works have been carried out in the current ownership;
Starboard Engine rebuit and zero houred
Starboard Generator rebuilt and zero houred
New chandeliers (2), standing lamps (2) table lamps (2) main salon
New writing desk main salon
Hvac system Replaced and upgraded
Jacuzzi sunbeds and side tables installed
New Galley Equipment (juicer, espresso mashine, toaster, blender)
2018 / 2019
Port Engine rebuilt and zero houred
Below waterline sanded and bottom paint
Hull and super structure repainted
New stainless Steel Bimini covering entire aft deckNew wall coverings and floor to ceiling mirrors installed
New battery chargers
New 40kw Converter
New crew quarters
New guest areas forward
New leather sofas (2) and arm chairs (2) and
New tables, chairs, shelving, wall coverings, blinds, mirrors main salon
New Teak deck with sun shade
New Galley ware (dishes, glassware, cutlery, table-, bedroom-, bathroom- linen)
New Washing Machine and Dryer
New TVs DVDs in cabins and main salon
MY Adriatic Escape offers three double staterooms, each with an en-suite bathroom, and two twinbed staterooms, one with ensuite bathroom and one sharing bathroom with a double stateroom.
Interior joinery is a mix of beautifuly varnished oak and teak, with details in fabric uphostery.
The spacious full-width master stateroom is located below decks aft, with centerline queen berth surrounded by built-in shelves and night tables. To port are numerous drawers and cabinets for storage, and to starboard is built-in settee with teak shelving, drawers and lockers. Forward to port and starboard are cedar-lined wardrobes, with LG TV and DVD player ( new 2019), a wet bar, refrigerator and B&G repeater on the starboard forward bulkhead. A private head features a Corian-topped vanity, vacuum toilet, a full-size bath tub and separate shower stall.
The starboard guest stateroom has twin lower berths with teak night table in between. On the inboard bulkhead there is recessed Pulmann upper berth, cedar-lined hanging locker, TV/( new 2018/2019) and generous storage. Adjoining head is forward with large stall shower.
The port guest stateroom has an athwartship double berth with Pullman berth above, hanging locker with generous storage, and TV ( new 2019). Forward is the adjoining en-suite head and shower stall.
Two guest staterooms are forward bellow bow and include a cabin with queen berth, hanging locker and ample storage. Second cabin is to port with upper and lower berts and TV. To starboard is the guest head with separate stall shower.
Corridors between all staterooms are decorated with design wallpapers and full length mirrors offering spacios and light feeling when entering the area ( new 2018/2019).
Crew quarters are in the middle of the boat, next to the galley and include one large cabin with queen berth and Pulmann upper berth, hanging lockers with generous storage. To the back, is the crew head with stall shower. Crew quarters are new built 2018/2019.
The utility room is bow of crew quarters and accomodates a full-size washer/dryer, general storage and central vacuum system with four locations.
Moving aft is a watertight door which leads to the spacious engine room.
The pilothouse has an amidships helm station with two Stidd helm chairs facing an elaborate array of navigation aids and equipment. Port and starboard doors give access to the main deck. There are two Stidd helm chairs is also raised settee on the aft bulkhead, offering great visibility while underway. On the port side of the bridge is a cabinet which houses a computer and keyboard, fire allarm controls and various control and monitor panels. Further to the port is electrical panel for AC/DC controls and shore power distribution, along with volt and amp meters.
The flybridge can be accessed via a companionway that leads up to the pilothouse. This area features custom windshield with teak frames ( 2005) that adds a unique quality accent, and is covered by bimini with side curtains ( new 2013). The helm station has full array of electronics as well as wing stations on each side with engine and bow truster controls. There are two Stidd helm chairs plus additional double Stidd seat, with built in settees each side further aft, a table and refrigerator to starboard. A custom mast ( 2005) is aft with boat deck for crane, dinghy and jet ski storage further aft. Teak decks added 2005.
The main salon is aft of the pilothouse and offers full wet bar with sink, U-line icemaker, refrigerator, wine cooler ( all appliances 2015) and numerous storage lockers. An entertainment center is to starboard with Samsung 65 HD flat screen TV with DVD ( all new 2019), twin amplifiers and XM sat radio ( both 2015). It features large panoramic windows on port and starboard side with blinds for shade ( new 2021), two oversized leather TV sofas and two leather TV armchaires with large varnished teak coffe table in the middle ( all 2018/2019), lighting features -floor lamps,table lamps and two ceiling chandeliers, writting desk/laptop stand ( all 2021). There are port and starboard wing doors leading forward to the side decks and the aft bulkhead has a custom counter-balanced double teak sliding door leading to the aft deck.
The aft deck area is protected by an overhang and bimini top ( all new 2018/2019) and accomodates a large varnished teak dinning table with varnished teak chairs. There are ladders leading down to swim platform, and an electronically-operated hatch accesses the full-headroom lazarette, with watertight door also leading to swim platform.
The lower salon is entered from the starboard side of the pilothouse and features panoramic windows on starboard with decorative and sheers for shade, partial full-length mirror with varnished teak credenza, large oak dinning table with dinning chairs and varnished oak shelving ( all 2018/2019), for comfortable indoor dinning.
There is an on-deck day head located forward of the lower salon for easy access by guests.
The galley is located forward of the lower salon and to port on the same level. Opposite to starboard is a dinette with TV, JVC stereo and phone system. Galley features include:
- Granite countertops
- Twin large porcelain sinks
- KitchenAid stove top and owen
- Dishwasher ( new 2021)
- KitchenAid garbage disposal
- KitchenAid microwave oven
- 10-volt outlets
- Exhaust fan
- Garmin 6212 GPS/plotter ( 2014)
- Garmin AIS ( 2014)
- Furuno GP-700 backup GPS/Plotter ( 2014)
- 2 Furuno Navnet radar/plotter displays
- VEI 18'' screen for all displays and computer
- Simrad AP 25 autopilot with rudder andgle indicator
- ICOM M602 VHF ( 2010 )
- B&G 20/20 display
- B&G wind indicator
- International offshore depth finders ( port and starboard)
- Geosat WiFi system
- NAIAD stabilisers – 301 M system
- Hynautic engine controls
- Bow thruster controls
- 10'' Gimbaled constellation compass
- Sensor alarms for freshwater tanks, day tank, engine generator and bilges
- Windshield wipers with washers
- Phone and intercom system throughout entire yacht
- Garmin 6212 GPS/plotter ( 2014)
- Garmin 7607 backup GPS/plotter ( 2014)
- 2 Furuno Navnet radar/plotter displays
- Bow thruster controls
- Furuno color video sounder, model FCV582
- NAIAD stabiliser controls
- Trim tabs with position indicators
- Simrad AP 25 autopilot with rudder angle indicator
- Standard Horizon VHF
- 2 B&G 20/20 displays
- 2 Datamarine debth displays
- Sony radio, stereo and speaker controls
- Kahlenberg trumpet air horns and air whistle
- ACR one-mile remote control search light
- Windshield wipers
- Ritchie compass
- 110-volt/220-volt AC single phase electrical system
- 12/24.volt DC electrical system
- All new AGM baterries in 2015
- 2 Northern Lights 40kW generators with cca 11800 Hrs. Both generators rebuilt 2004 ( cca 3500 hours since rebuild)
- 1 Lombardini 20 Kw generator with cca 500 Hrs.
- 2 Mastervolt 24/60 battery chargers ( 2015)
- Dolphin 24/50 battery chargers ( 2019)
- New cross-over selector switches for charging system ( 2015)
- 2 Trace inverters
- 2 Acme 208/240 transformers
- 50 and 100 amp/240-volt shore inlets with incoming volt meters at transom and amidships each side
- Numerous shore cables and adapters
- Automatic exterior light sensors
- 4 Flush-mounted recessed under-hull lights at stern
- Adenco security system
- 4 Remote cameras with multiple monitors
- Converter 40 KW , 110 - 220 Volt. ( new 2018 )
- Twin Detroit Diesel , Model # 16V92 TA, 1400 hp diesels ( original cca 6000 hrs port after rebuild 550/starboard after service 0)
- Port engine total rebuilt 2018/2019 ( cca 550 hrs since rebuilt)
- Starboard engine rebuilt 2004, in 2015 new Walker air seps, intercoolers serviced, new blower gears, new fuel, oil and cooling hoses
- Glendenning synchronizers ( 2010)
- Emergeny engine shut-down systems
- Hydro Power hydraulic bow thruster
- Automatic engine room fire extinguisher system
- Gems Sensor fuel managements system with tank level monitors
- Gems electronic level indicators for all tanks
- Fuel lines, Racor filters, Algae-X system and manifold controls ( 2015)
- Hydraulic lines for windlass and bow thruster (2015)
- 2 Fresh water pumps and all supply lines replaced ( 2012)
- SW firefighting pump with 100' hose, remotely operable
- Diesel firefighting pump
- Water maker – 1400 gal/days
- DOMETIC Air Conditioning ( inverter model) – 120.000 BTU ( 2x 60.000 BTU) – all new 2021
- 2 mannualy operated AC bilge pumps via manifold
- 6 Automatic DC bilge pumps
- 2 Hot water heaters ( 2015)
- Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Central vacuum system
- 6 Microphor vacuum flush toilets
- Hot and cold shower at stern platform
- Hull and deck are aluminum, hull with Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides, white boot stripe and red bottom and deck with Matterhorn White Awlgrip (all new 2018/2019)
- Anchors; 2 165 lb, stainless steel with hawse pipes and stainless steel striker plates
- Twin BWC 5000 Maxwell hydraulic windlasses
- Lewmar wireless windlass controls ( 2015)
- Chain: starboard - 450'; port - 250'
- Hydraulic dinghy lift
- Nuova Jolly Tender 16' with Yamaha 70 hp motor ( has separate registration as small boat)
- Hydraulic passerelle for stern Med-style boarding
- Six- and eight- step teak/aluminum side ladders
- Swimm ladder at stern platform
- Marquip stairway to stern platform
- Sunning teak deck with tent shade on bow ( 2018/2019)
- Multiple deck cushins for sunnings
- Hot Spring Jakuzzi on bow with tent shade( 2021)
- 2 teak sunbeds and side tables on bow ( 2021)
- 2 Oceano 20-man life rafts in plastic container
- Paratech sea anchor
- ACR EPIRB
- 2 Offshore flare kits
- 2 Coastal flare kit
- 4 Hydro-Thermo rescue suites
- 20 PFDs
- All other equipment per safety plan ( fire extinguishers, first aid kits, defibrilator....)
- Tool box
- 6 large fenders with rail holder
- Galleyware ( dishes, glassware, cuttlery, table-, bedroom-, bathroom- linnen ), new 2019
- Kitchen utensils ( juicer, espresso mashine, toster, blender), new 2019/2020
- Paddle board
- Personal effects