|Weight||2,895 lbs w/Engine|
|Fuel Capacity||33.00 gal|
|Number of Engines||1|
|Hull Color||Exterior: Gray Hull Side w/White Bottom | Interior: Graphite|
|Horse Power||Max 250hp|
OUR MOST EVOLVED RUNABOUT TO DATE IS AHEAD OF ITS TIME
The VR5 builds on Bayliner’s proven V-bottom runabout heritage, while adding form AND function. Forward, the boat employs Bayliner’s category-leading BeamForward™ design, which carries the full 8 feet of beam further forward in the boat than has been traditionally done. The self-bailing cockpit features Bayliner’s new AftAdvantage™ design that increases the aft seating area by extending it to the aft most point of the running surface, then adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This keeps the platform apart from the usable interior space, rather than encroaching on it—regardless of whether you choose outboard or sterndrive power. The result is a boat that maximizes space and value like never before.
• BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
• Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
• Standard integrated swim platform and optional platform extension are positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
• Available Water Sports or Fishing Options let you customize the VR5 to suit your family's needs.
- Integrated Cooler
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Glove Box
- Helm Seat w/180 Swivel
- In Floor Ski/Kneeboard Storage
- AM/FM Stereo w/Inputs for iPod & MP3
- Portside Companion Seat- 3 Position Self
- Bailing Cockpit
- 500 GPH Bilge Pump- Manual
- 12V Blower12V Accessory Outlet
- Side Mounted Engine Controls
- Custom Sport Steering Wheel
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Fiberglass Floor Liner
- Sport Windshield w/Opening Center Panel
- Swim Platform w/Telescoping Ladder