|Light Displacement||17,999 Lbs|
|Weight||Dry: 17,999 Lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||304.00 gal|
|Water Capacity||53.00 gal|
|Engine||Triple 300 HP Yamaha V6 four-stroke|
|Number of Engines||3|
THE NEW CAP CAMARAT 12.5 WA REFLECTS THE CAP CAMARAT SPIRIT, YET REMAINS BASED UPON PERFORMANCE AT SEA, COMFORT OF LIFE ON BOARD AND INNOVATIVE LAYOUTS.
Entering the world of extremely luxurious, large outboard day cruisers, the new Cap Camarat 12.5 WA features the following major points:
The combined talents of Michael Peters, who designed the magnificent V-shaped hull, and the Sarrazin design office, who imagined a pure design to reinterpret the Cap Camarat signature design, enable this new Cap Camarat 12.5 WA to enter the world of luxury.
With a maximum power of 900 HP, (2 x 450 HP or 3 x 300 HP), and a V-shaped, unstepped hull designed by Michael Peters, one of the world’s top specialists, her performance meets every expectation. Initial sea trials confirm high performance and remarkable cruising comfort.
A maximum length of 11m90 and a maximum width of 3m58 allow for well-defined living spaces and perfect ergonomics in a new approach to the outboard powerboat.
In the Cap Camarat spirit, perfectly balanced living spaces integrate some major innovations. The forward saloon with facing seating offers an exceptional additional living space. The cockpit terrace is an extraordinary living space at anchor. The exterior multi-configuration galley becomes the central point on board.
The luxury of space and materials selected further enhance and convey the Cap Camarat spirit. The full-beam aft cabin, with a king-size berth and a separate shower compartment contribute to the exceptional comfort on board. Lastly, large windows on the sea open the interior living space to the exterior.
STANDARD KEY FEATURES
- Large dashboard for T-Garmin Screens 12" or 16"
- 3-Seat Leaning Post w/Armrest
- Front Salon transformable into cabin: Separation curtain w/
- Generator Panda Diesel 6.4kva w/8 gal Tank
- Air Conditioning 110V (12k + 8k BTU)
- Exterior Galley Fridge
- A large front saloon & Separated AFT Cabin
- Fully Equipped Interior Galley
- Spacious Head w/Separated Shower
- Separated Master Cabin w/Extra Bed
- L-Shaped Cockpit w/Fold-able Backrest Sunpad
- Front Cockpit w/3 Sun Lounge Seatings
- Lateral Boarding Gate- STBD Side
- Lateral Electric Terrace- Portside
- XXL Multi-Purpose Storage/Ice Box- 50gals