Back to Listings
Fully Serviced, Ready To Cruise
2016 Monte Carlo 6 Fly
Fully Serviced, Ready To Cruise
- Only 250 hours on 600 HP Cummins with Zeus Pod Drives - Engine and Zeus Service 2018
- AwlGrip Paint Job on Hard Top - 2018
- SeaKeeper Gyro Stabilizer - Fully Serviced 2018
- Fresh Bottom Job - 2018
- 6 New House Batteries - October, 2018.
- Expansive Open Concept Salon and Galley with 3 Staterooms and 3 Heads +Crew
- Full Hardtop on Flybridge with Retractable Sunroof
- Summer Galleys on Swim Platform and Flybridge with Grill and Sink
- Hydraulic Swim Platform and Passerelle
- HD Satellite TV Throughout
- Spacious Full-Beam Master with Huge Waterline Windows
- Equipped with Washer/Dryer Combo and Central Vacuum System.
- Teak Throughout Cockpit, Flybridge and Foredeck
- Full Suite of Simrad Touch-Screen Electronics and Aft Facing Camera
- Custom Covers For All Exterior Seating a Tables
- Brand New Vitrifrigo Fridge Drawers - March 2019
Cockpit / Swim Platform
- The galley is conveniently located just inside the main salon doors and the teak sole continues into this space.
- The cold storage is located in the port side with 2 fridge drawers and 1 freezer drawer/ice maker. Just opposite is the Dometic wine cooler with a capacity of approximately 15 bottles. Ice Maker and Freezer - New 2018.
- If desired there is room below the freezer drawer for a dishwasher.
- The AV components are located just above the cold storage in the center cabinet with plenty of shelf storage to either side.
- The galley features a large stainless sink with concealed faucet, 3 burner Siemens glass cooktop, Siemens convection oven and ample storage space above and below.
- The light colored cabinetry are accented well by the teak sole and ambient lighting above the countertops.
- The open concept of the upper level really makes the MC6 feel like a much larger yacht. There are 2 large sofas to port and starboard that surround a collapsable oak table with leather inlay.
- The windows in the salon are massive and allow tons of natural light into the space. If desired you can drop down the blinds with the push of a button to shade the space and create a private atmosphere.
- The flatscreen TV is just behind the helm seat and moves up and down electronically. Nauti is outfitted with and HD Satellite receiver and has Bose surround sound throughout the salon.
- The helm station on the MC6 is second to none. She features a Besenzoni helm seat that will make any captain jealous. The Zeus pod controls are built into the right arm rest while the Simrad controls are on the left.
- Just starboard of the main helm seat is an additional forward facing sofa that can easily accommodate 2 adults.
- She comes standard with Skyhook, the virtual anchor and has the Cummins electronic controls just forward on the port side.
- Nauti also comes with a factory installed Seakeeper that is located just below the generator in the engine room. The color display is conveniently located and easy to access at the lower helm. Fully Serviced 2018.
- She has twin 15 inch Simrad touch screens that not only display the navigation instruments but also control the audio and engine information. 1 screen recently replaced under warranty.
- Just below the starboard screen is the Vessel View display and options bow thruster control.
- The Simrad VHF is below just outboard of the chaise lounge chair controls on the bow. New
- The VIP is forward and is often mistaken for the master due to the volume and natural light in this space. The brushed oak finishes and leather accents continue throughout.
- There is an island queen berth that can be separated into twins if desired.
- The 4 opening port holes and 2 overhead skylights allow lots of fresh air and sunlight into the stateroom.
- The Samsung flatscreen is mounted on the wall and the Fusion head unit is located inside the starboard locker along with the shelf storage. To port is the hanging locker.
- The VIP has a very nice ensuite with a large separated shower.
- The guest stateroom is located to starboard and also has the ability to create either one queen berth or 2 twins.
- There are 2 more opening ports in this stateroom as well as a wall mounted flatscreen with Bose surround sound.
- The head is ensuite and also acts as the day head with access from the main companionway.
- As you make your way aft down to the master stateroom you will find a Splendide washer/dryer combo unit as well as the control for the Dometic central vacuum system.
- The master is full beam and has very unique circular, waterline windows with opening ports inside. The view is absolutely stunning in this cabin.
- The island queen is centerline with his and hers wardrobes to port and a small set of drawers in the middle.
- The vanity area is to starboard just below the waterline window and has a separate entrance to the shower and head on either side. The shower features a waterfall style head with separate shower wand.
- The Flatscreen is mounted on the forward bulkhead and has the Bose surround package as well as the Fusion stereo control below.
- The teak continues up the side decks and onto the spacious bow area.
- There are 2 teak, chaise lounge chairs that raise out of the sole electronically with slip on cushions. When not in use you dont even notice they are there.
- The bow rails are nearly waist high all the way around and make the bow a safe area to entertain.
- Just behind the lounge chairs is a small compartment that houses the Fusion stereo control and 2 bow speakers.
Flybridge / Upper Helm
- The MC6 flybridge is another area that really makes the boat feel bigger than a 60 footer. One of the main factors is the sheer size of the black hard top. It covers nearly the whole bridge and has a retractable sunroof.
- The entertainment space is incredible with a large U-shaped settee to port and massive sunpad aft.
- The second summer galley area is located just behind the helm seat and features another small fridge, Kenyon BBQ and sink. There is also some additional storage below.
- The main table on the bridge can collapse and expose cup holders for cocktails or open up for dinner.
- The Sat TV domes are painted black to match the hard top and lend to the sleek styling of the vessel.
- Most of the navigation instruments and controls are replicated on the upper helm. The helm seat is carbon fiber with white upholstery.
- The teak continues throughout the bridge and really makes a beautiful space.
Engine Room / Mechanical
- The stand-up engine room is accessed through the cockpit and has nearly 6 feet of headroom.
- Nauti is powered with 600 HP Cummins QSC 8.3s with Zeus pod drives.
- New oil coolers on Zeus Pods.
- Seakeeper fully serviced in 2018. New Accumulators and Upper Cylinder Assemblies.
- The strainers and Racor fuel filters are very easily accessed on the forward bulkhead.
- She has a 21.5 kW Onan generator. Model - 21.5MDKDR-8112A
- Just below the Onan generator is the SeaKeeper gyro stabilizer.
- The Cruisair AC system is located on the starboard. 144,000 BTU system.
- The SeaFire Automatic halon system is located on the aft bulkhead.
- 2 Dolphin Pro 24.6 battery chargers are located aft with easy access to the various breaker panels.
- On the port side is a large storage area with lots of spare parts and cleaning supplies.
- 6 new house batteries - October, 2018.
- 2 starboard engine batteries replaced - October, 2018.
- Owner's Personal Items
- Dish ware and miscellaneous linens.
- Hurricane Fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is courtesy of a MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.