Be Sure to Watch The Walkthrough Video!
Liza is an excellent example of a rare Carver 404 aft cabin cockpit motoryacht. Her aft cabin is spacious with a ensuite head and private entrance from the cockpit. The large sundeck and flybridge are perfect for entertaining, while the cockpit and massive swim platform make docking as simple as it gets.
The reliable Cummins 370B Engines have low hours and the Kohler 8KW Genset has enough power to run most everything.
She is clean and well maintained. This is a boat that will not disappoint.
- Cummins 370B Diesels with only 953 hours
- Kohler 8KW Genset with only 687 hours
- New Carpeting Throughout
- Vacuflush heads
- 16,000 and 12,000 BTU Air Conditioning
- Central Vacuum
- Eisenglass Enclosure for Flybridge in Excellent Condition
- Swim Platform with Centerline Storage Box
- Long list of Recent Upgrades- See Full Specs!