IMMACULATE “FRESHWATER” BAYLINER 5788 MOTOR YACHT PILOTHOUSE
This Bayliner 5788 Motor Yacht is now known as a Meridian 580 Pilothouse. This vessel has been kept cleaned/waxed and otherwise well maintained, with any maintenance or repairs performed as required. Bottom just painted and engines, generator and transmission serviced this summer. This vessel is loaded with options, including upgraded 610 MAN engines and everything needed for long-range cruising. This vessel is currently going a major refit. Don’t miss it!
Cherry Wood cabinets and trim, solid-surface countertops, direct and indirect lighting and designer accents are found throughout. The main salon includes an L-shaped lounge with hi/low cocktail table and ottomans. It offers lots of nature light and entertainment area. Forward of the salon, there is a large dinette directly across from the full service galley, with the pilothouse further forward. The large pilothouse has great raised seating for guests behind the helmsman, with excellent visibility for all. There are heavy-duty sliding doors on either side for quick access to the deck. The command console, with full-scale electronics, is set on the centerline behind an expansive windshield. Stairs to starboard lead to staterooms below.
Down below, the ample beam allows very spacious staterooms, with large heads and vanities. The vast master stateroom lies amidships, just past a mirrored door in the companionway, concealing a brand new full-sized over/under washer/dryer. This stateroom has a large island berth, entertainment center and private head which features an enclosed, full-sized tub.
The forward stateroom is spacious with island berth and good storage. With four portlights and two overhead hatches, this bright and spacious stateroom also offers privacy, including ensuite access to the head. The third cabin has bunks that criss-cross in an open-L pattern.
Interior steps from the pilothouse lead up to the flybridge, where there's a second command station and more seating for entertaining guests. The deck extends aft to provide cover for the cockpit below as well as room for a davit. Integral steps also lead from the flybridge to the spacious cockpit. These steps lift up to reveal the stairs down to the engine room, with emphasis on the word, "room." There's plenty of room around the upgraded twin 610 HP MAN Diesels. The cockpit also provides access to a boarding platform aft, with transom doors to port and starboard.
From the cockpit, enter through sliding doors to the salon with comfortable seating, entertainment center to starboard, as well as a spacious wet bar and ice maker.
The U-shaped galley is extremely functional with full-sized appliances, generous storage and ample counter space for food preparation and entertaining. This galley boasts the optional dishwasher and trash compactor and is on the same level as the salon.
The pilothouse has a command console and helm seat with excellent visibility, and a raised L-shaped dinette/lounge area w/opening pedestal table. Port and starboard doors give easy access to wide decks.
The master stateroom has queen-size island berth, abundant storage, built-in entertainment center and ensuite head.
The large master head includes an enclosed shower with tub.
The VIP has a double island berth with plenty of storage and natural light.
The mid stateroom has upper/lower berths, criss-crossed. There's lots of headroom and storage.
The head is dual-access from companionway and VIP stateroom. The enclosed shower stall has a molded-in seat, plus a generous amount of headroom and elbow room.
Access to the engine room as well as the generator is gained from the cockpit. Another hatch in the cockpit holds the spare props. There are two doors through the transom leading out onto the big swim platform.
The flybridge is very spacious with a second command station, ample seating for guests, plus a wet bar and plenty of room for the davit and tender.
There are wide walkways leading up to the foredeck, where there's a removable sunpad and a deep bow well for anchor rode and chain, plus a raw-water, wash-down. The windlass can be controlled either at the bow or from the flybridge.
The engine room is huge with easy access to engines (upgraded 610 MAN) and mechanicals. Full service on engines, generator and transmission done August 2019.
LOA: 59 ft 4 in
Beam: 17 ft 2 in
Number of staterooms: 3
Number of heads: 2
- LOA 59' 5"
- LOD 56' 8"
- Beam 17' 2"
- Draft 4' 11"
- Displacement 69,000lbs.
- Bridge Clearance 20' 2"
- Cruise Speed 17 Knots
- WOT 20 Knots
- Hull - Fiberglass Construction
- Hull Keel - Modified Vee Section - Moderate Displacement
- Bronze Spade Rudders
- Decks - Fiberglass with Sea-Dek
- Superstructure - Fiberglass with Core
- Designer – Brunswick Corporation
- Builder – Brunswick Corporation
- Buitl in Arlington, WA. USA
- FUEL - 800 Gallons in 2 Aluminum Fuel Tanks
- DOMESTIC WATER - 226 Gallons in 1 Plastic Water Tank
- WASTE HOLDING TANK - 76 Gallons in 1 New Stainless Steel Holding Tank
- Sleeps 6 - 2 in Forward Private Stateroom - Pedestal Bed
2 in Mid-Ship Private Stateroom - Twin Bunks
2 in Master Stateroom below Pilothouse Queen Size Bed
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System
- Horizon SeaFari HRO Watermaker System
- Double Stainless Steel Galley Sinks
- Frigidaire 15 Cubic Foot Upright Refrigerator/freezer
- AEG 4-Burner Glass Countertop Stove/Oven - 120 Volt AC System
- Range Hood/Fan
- New Bosch Dishwasher
- GE Microwave Oven
- U-Line Ice Maker
- Cherry Wood Cabinetry
- Corian Countertops
- New LG Washer & Dryer
- Webasto Diesel Fired Recirculating Hydronic Heating System
- Toshiba 24" TV
- RCA 21" TV with Built-in DVD Player
- 13" Sony in Forward Stateroom
- Digital Satellite Receiver
- TracVision G4 TV Antenna
- Pioneer Stereo Tuner
- Sony CD/DVD
- Dual 12Volt DC AM/FM/CD Stereo System
- 2 Private Heads
- Both Heads included Walk-in Showers
- Both Heads have Electric VacuFlush Toilets
Mechanical / Electrical:
- Twin MAN D2866 LE405 Freshwater-Cooled 610hp 6-Cylinder Turbocharged Direct Drive Inboard Engines - Professionally Maintained
- Port Engine 2116 Hours
- Starboard Engine 2138 Hours
- Cruise Speed 17 Knots
- WOT 20 Knots
- Alternator 75 amps each @ 24 Volt DC
- Wet Injected Exhaust System
- Fuel Filters - Racor Primary Fuel Filters & Secondary Fuel Filters on each Engine
- ZF IRM311A.1 Transmissions
- 2.03 to 1 Reduction Gear Ratio
- Two Helm Stations with Hydraulic Throttle/Shift Hynautics Controls
- Bow Thruster
- K&S Bronze 4-Blade 32 x 35 Right & Left Hand Rotation Propellers
- One Piece Stainless Steel 3" Shafts
- Bilge Pumps - 1 RuleMate 1100 Submersible in Forward Engine Room Bilge
1 Johnson 2200 Submersible in Forward Engine Room Bilge
2 Johnson 2200 Submersibles in Middle Bilge
1 Johnson 1250 Submersible in Aft Engine Room Bilge
8,950 Gallons per Hour Total Pumping Capacity
- Electrical Systems - 12 Volt DC / 24 Volt DC / 120 Volt AC / 30amp & 50amp
- Batteries - 8 Batteries for 12 Volt System
4 Group 31 Batteries
4 8D Batteries
- Westerbeke 15kw Diesel Powered Generator - Professionally Maintained
- 2102 Hours
- Trace Engineering 4000 Watt Inverter/120amp Charger
- Professional Mariner 35amp Battery Charger
- Master Battery Switches - 4 Port Engine / Starboard Engine / House Batteries / 12 Volt Battery Switches
- Sure Power Battery Isolators
Navigation / Communication:
- Pilothouse Helm:
Ritchie 4" Compass
Raymarine C140 Sunlight Viewable Color LCD Touchscreen
Raymarine GPS with Rose Point Navigation integrated to Custom Computer System
RAY210 VFH Radio
FloScan Fuel Monitoring System
- Flybridge Helm:
Ritchie 5" Compass
Raymarine C90 Sunlight Viewable Color LCD Touchscreen
RAY220 VHF Radios (2)
- Davis 55# Plow Type Anchor
- 200' of 3/8" High Test Chain
- 10' of Line Rode
- Lewmar Electric Vertical Windlass with Capstan
- Fiberglass Radar Arch
- Yacht Davit Systems Aluminum Dingy Davit