|Weight||1,570 lbs w/Standard Engine|
|Fuel Capacity||12.00 gal|
THE BOAT THAT STARTED THE EVOLUTION
We designed the evolutionary Bayliner Element to be the start of something new. It combines a stunningly affordable price, familiar automotive-style handling, and class-leading stability and safety features. Plus, it has the power and comfort features to get you to the fun spots and enjoy every minute.
• Comfortable layout with opposed seating for up to six facilitates conversation among passengers. Deep freeboard and high gunnels keep passengers secure.
• Innovative M-hull™ design puts Element on plane right out of the hole and maintains level flotation at rest and through turns.
• (5) Beverage Holders
• Aft Sun Pad with Underseat Storage
• Opposing Port Side Seating
• Simple Yet Comfortable Cockpit and Bow Seats
• 60 HP 4-Stroke Mercury Outboard
• 500-gph Bilge Pump
• Clutter Free Helm Station with 7" Dual Purpose Gauge
• Padded Steering Wheel
• Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
HULL AND DECK
• Automotive Style Ride and Handling
• Bow & Transom Eyes
• Integral Transom Platforms w/Ladder
• Molded Stern Seating
• Mooring Cleats (4)
• M-Hull™ Design
• Safety Handholds