- Experienced Marine Technician
- InterMarine, a New Boat Dealership is looking for a reliable marine technician with experience. Candidate must be a self starter, able to work independently and hold a clean driver's license. Knowledge of all marine systems is a must. Certifications in any of the following such as Volvo Penta, MerCruiser and Yamaha is a plus. This is a full time position with compensation based on experience. Company offers hourly wages/overtime, paid holidays and benefits.
- Full-time position
- 2 years Marine experience required
- Must have valid driver's license with clean record
- Spanish (is a plus)
Apply in person: 4550 Anglers Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Or call: 954.894.9895
Or use our site's form to...
- Contact Us
- Experienced Service Manager
- Responsibilities: Schedule service work. Keep track of job status and progress. Communicate proactively with customers. Resolve customer complaints. Diagnose problems with boat or yacht. Dispatch tickets to appropriate technicians. Ensure parts are available for jobs prior to dispatch. Track open work orders. Set call-back times with customers. Keep records of export correspondence. Prepare bid requests and engage in credit collection. Perform work order audits to quality check that all lines are addressed. Accurately price items and help create loyalty with team. Note: The Service Manager supervises six (6) Technicians
Requirements: 24 months of experience in each of the following skills are required: (1) Volvo Penta VPNN, (2) Jeanneau Motor- Prestige Yacht. 24 months experience as a Service Manager is required.
Apply via email: email@example.com
No Phone Calls
- Contact Us